Saturday, June 8, 2013

SUMMER TOUR OF HOMES



 Summer is the time I can think about my home.  School is out and I am free for the next seven weeks not to think about my school.  So when I saw that The Shabby Creek Cottage was hosting a home tour, I got excited to go everyday to check out all the beautiful homes. I also got excited about pulling out my 4th of July decor and sharing the most recent updates we have done in our home.  I am constantly changing things up.  The last blog home tour I participated in was in 2011.  I looked back at that post and I can't believe how our home has changed!

So WELCOME to our home in the 'burbs north of Atlanta!  

While I would love to have a "character" home, I do not....we have a "cookie cutter"  home in the suburbs.  So I do the best I can to give the inside of our home some of the character it lacks on the outside.

Come on in!



~THE FOYER~



~THE DINING ROOM~








~THE LIVING ROOM~










~THE KITCHEN~








~THE FAMILY ROOM~







~THE MASTER SUITE~



~DAUGHTER #1'S ROOM & BATH~










~DAUGHTER #2'S ROOM & BATH~







~THE GUEST ROOM~







~THE LAUNDRY ROOM~




~THE BASEMENT~









~THE BACKYARD & DECK~









Hope you enjoyed visiting as much as I have enjoyed visiting other homes on the tour! 

~Summer Blessings to All~

11 comments:

Alana in Canada said...[Reply to comment]

What a beautiful home you have! Your "cookie cutter" would be something unusual and unique here! Love your style, beautifully done. Thanks for the tour.

Stacey said...[Reply to comment]

Oh I really love your home. The colors are so pretty in each room. The dining room is beautiful..love the wreath you made and the stacks of books. All the bedrooms are great and so neat! I always love to see houses with daughters because boys rooms are not like that! I like the way you've incorporated your finds and added character.Glad to find you. :)

I'm an ex-teacher and can understand how you are happy to have your summer now.

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

Oh, your home is so beautiful and you've decorated it so wonderfully! It's pretty inside and out and I thank you for the tour.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Unknown said...[Reply to comment]

Hi, I'm stopping by from Gina's home tour party. Your home is lovely and I especially like your outdoor spaces. I don't think that the outdoors is lacking character at all lol. The blue and green room and the master bath are my other favourites.

Songthatdoesntend said...[Reply to comment]

I truly love your home.It seems so warm and inviting. Beautiful decor is hard to ignore :-)
Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

Your home is really beautiful and such a lovely setting. You have added so many special touches that really give a home that warm feeling. Love your lamp shades and your master bath is stunning!

Unknown said...[Reply to comment]

I love your home décor, Cindy! You've done a great job in playing around with different colors, and I admire the accessories that you added. I'm sure your readers will be inspired to redecorate their house after going on your house tour. :)

Leeanne Dyson @ MasterMyList

Cairo Glitz Lighting said...[Reply to comment]

Ceiling light
lights
lighting fixtures
Lighting
Chandeliers
crystal chandelier
Pendant lighting
flush mount lighting

Unknown said...[Reply to comment]

Hello Dear,

The blog was absolutely fantastic! Lot of great information which can be helpful in some or

the other way. Keep updating the blog, looking forward for more contents.


solar stair lights - Get the best solar lights, solar fence

lights, solar wall lights, solar powered wall lights, solar step lights, solar outside wall lights, wall mounted

solar lights, solar garage lights, solar deck lights & solar stair lights at amazon.com from great selection at

Sogrand Industry Inc Store.

Visit the product page: - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CWG6XM8

Sogrand Industry,Inc,15 Years Solar Light Manufacturer Directly Sells on Amazon.

Best Solar Lights Collection Storefront: https://www.amazon.com/shops/sogrand

china clay teapot said...[Reply to comment]

witnessing this pot from ordinary to dazzling, Yixing Purple Clay Teapot Setalso witnessed a Play pot people from a smattering of knowledge to the sublimation process. It takes time and effort to raise a gooPurple Clay Teapot With Infuserd pot, which cHandmade Ceramic Teapotan make our heart settle well.

Anna Schafer said...[Reply to comment]

I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks. visit chernobyl